CARE & WARRANTY
- Please take care when unpacking your new handbag. Open the packaging carefully to avoid damaging the bag. Please don’t rip or tear paper or plastic packaging from your new handbag.
- Please store your handbag with care. It is recommended to store your handbags in their own protective dust bag. When not in use, please keep them stuffed with clean bubble wrap or clean paper to retain their shape and do not stack handbags on top of one another.
- Please store your handbag in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight or humidity.
- Please avoid hanging your bag by its straps. This might put pressure on its strap connectors and can wear out its seams prematurely.
- Please avoid folding and pressing the bags at all costs.
- The vegan material is intended to replace real calf-skin leather. It is very soft, please treat it with same care as real leather.
- You may clean stains and dirt on handbags with a smooth & dry cloth and moisturizer creme or lighter fluid (butane). You may rub the stained parts very carefully and lightly to avoid harming the bag. Carelessness may cause a change in color or may even harm the material.
- For both vegan leather and fabric handbags, you should never wash the bags with water.
- You should be careful with your handbags getting wet. Too much rain or water can ruin the material. You should always allow the handbags to air dry. You should never use a hair-dryer to dry the bags; heat damages the material.
- To wipe the surface of the handbags, you may use a lint-free towel.
- Most PU leather smell will dissipate with time, but to remove them quickly, you may try air drying.
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
If a defect arises and a valid claim is received by The House of Ganges within the Warranty Period, at its option, The House of Ganges will repair the Product or exchange the Product with a functionally equivalent new product. If the product arrives with a defect and a valid claim is received by The House of Ganges, please contact us immediately.
The House of Ganges does not warrant against normal wear and tear after a certain use such as: chips, peels, and rips in the materials, stains by outward force, and changes in the appearance of the product which do not impair the functionality of the product.
If the Product is exchanged, the replacement product becomes your property and the Product becomes The House of Ganges’s property.
Although we provide extraordinary customer service to our customers, we won't be able to repair or replace orders made through our international retail partners under the Warranty.